Obtaining a NWF Purchasing Pass:
In order to become a customer, Northwest Wholesale requires the following:
- A completed copy of the registration form
- A copy of your current state business license (printed with UBI number)
- A copy of your reseller permit (if you wish to be tax exempt, we must have a copy on file)
- A copy of your picture ID
Please fill out the registration form and fax it along with copies of the above documents to 206-621-8672, or scan and email them to Cindy at email@example.com. You may also register in person, or send copies via postal mail to:
Northwest Wholesale Florists
525 South Front Street
Seattle, WA 98108
For further information, call our front office at 206-622-5370. Or email Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you receive your NWF Purchasing Pass, it will be good for four years from the date of application.
A limit of one purchasing pass will be issued per business license registered.
Adobe Reader is required to access the registration form. You can download a free copy here:
Things to Know:
- Cards we accept payment with are Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept business checks after the first visit (printed with registered business name)
- We always accept cash!
- We do not accept personal or third party checks
- We do not accept out of state checks
- We do not provide bridal or other consultations
- Please, no photography without prior consent
- The warehouse is kept at a lower temperature in order to help preserve the life of the fresh product. Dress warm for our walk-in coolers!
- Please wear sensible shoes. The warehouse floor is subject to accumulating pools of water and miscellaneous debri, and we recommend you avoid wearing heels or open toed shoes to avoid injury.