Obtaining a NWF Purchasing Pass:
In order to become a customer, Northwest Wholesale requires the following:
- A completed copy of the registration form
- A copy of your current state business license (printed with UBI number)
- A copy of your reseller permit (if you wish to be tax exempt, we must have a copy on file)
- A copy of your picture ID
Please fill out the registration form and fax it along with copies of the above documents to 206-621-8672, or scan and email them to Claire firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also register in person, or send copies via postal mail to:
Northwest Wholesale Florists
525 South Front Street
Seattle, WA 98108
For further information, call our front office at 206-622-5370.
Once you receive your NWF Purchasing Pass, it will be good for four years from the date of application.
A limit of one purchasing pass will be issued per business license registered.
Adobe Reader is required to access the registration form. You can download a free copy here:
Things to Know:
- Cards we accept payment with are Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept business checks after the first visit (printed with registered business name).
- We always accept cash!
- We do not accept personal or third party checks.
- We do not accept out of state checks
- We do not provide bridal or other consultations
- Please, no photography without prior consent.
- The warehouse is kept at a lower temperature in order to help preserve the life of the fresh product. Dress warm for our walk-in coolers!
- Please wear sensible shoes to avoid injury. The warehouse floor is subject to accumulating patches of water and miscellaneous debri, so we recommend not wearing heels or open toed shoes.